This course teaches you in a simple, straight to the point approach, in only 3.5 hours on-demand HD video, Selenium WebDriver from scratch!
All the lectures are with clear samples of how to use Selenium WebDriver with Java to automate functional testing on a wide variety of browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox).
Last course update: May 2018. Course includes lectures on:
- Case Study Create a Real Functional Testing Automation Project using Java in IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition.
- Functional Testing Automation Architecture.
- Complete Environment Setup.
- First Steps with Selenium Webdriver framework.
- Hyperlinks Automation.
- Input text fields automation.
- Select lists automation.
- Radio fields automation.
- Checkbox fields automation.
- Secure access and popup login automation by combining Selenium Webdriver and Autoit automation tool.
- Easy way to approach Assertions.
All the source codes and clear samples are ready to be downloaded and used!
If you’re a complete beginner or intermediate, we’ll teach you all the coding and testing automation design principles you’ll need. In fact if you’re a tester, we’ll teach you to bring your automation ideas to life. If you’re a coder, we’ll teach you Selenium Webdriver with Java testing automation design principles.
★★★★★ “It is a good course overall as it is quite comprehensive and easy to understand. I learned the basics about how to create Selenium Webdriver Java automation from scratch and how to apply them in a real website. The instructor is encouraging and is right on point. Thank you Claudiu for putting together the insightful course with many helpful examples and for offering them for free.” (John Coleman)
★★★★★ “The instructor was very clear on his explanations.” (Giuseppe L.)
★★★★★ ” Great course for beginners. Concepts are explained in a concise manner and the examples are well structured.”(Jogesh Anand)
★★★★★ “Very well structured course with a lot of code examples!” (Vlad)
★★★★★ “This is a great course for those willing to learn how to work with Selenium from scratch. In case you have a few information about Java programming, HTML or CSS you can easily skip the first lessons and go straight to Selenium related videos.” (Mihaela M.)
★★★★★ “I liked this course because even if I am a beginner with Java and Selenium, by following the steps provided in the course, now I’m able to do my first automation scripts. Also the lessons regarding the intro to XML, Java and search method by DOM, xpath and css where very helpful. I believe that this course is a very useful resource for those who want to move to automation testing.” (Raluca Catalina B.)
Moreover if you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don’t like it. And I’m always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be.
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course and to all Ready to use Sample Code resources.
✔ Video lessons captions in English, French and Polish!.
✔ Légendes de leçons vidéo en anglais, français et polonais! (FR).
✔ Wszystkie lekcje wideo mają podpisy CC w języku angielskim, francuskim i polskim! (PL).
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section.
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download.
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
✔ Personal response to any Question in a professional manner with clear explanations !
Who is the target audience?
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Q/A Testers who want to learn to bring their expertise into automation field.
- Some programming experience helpful, but not required.
- Also Complete beginners who are willing to work hard on Selenium based testing automation.
- Developers who want to re-skill across the automation development.