FALL SAVINGS! $100 OFF MATTRESS & A FREE PILLOW
Solid Platform & Adjustable Base
A solid platform is a solid choice, and Layla was designed to conform perfectly on an adjustable base.
Box spring or Foundation
A boxspring or foundation is a great choice. Both will provide a sturdy base and also allow for a bit more airflow.
Bunkie Board on a Traditional Box Spring
Have a bunkie board? It’s all good. Layla will sit very well on your bunkie board but this option may reduce airflow.
A slatted base provides good airflow through the mattress, but to prevent sagging in between, slats should be no more than 3″ apart.
Highlights Of The Layla Mattress
- The Layla is flippable. That means it has two firmness levels in one mattress: a soft side and a firm side. This helps maximize the chances that you will find the right firmness level for you.
- The soft side is especially good for side sleepers. The memory foam is nice and soft and really melts away any pressure that you might feel. If you consider the transition layer, then there are really 5 inches of comfort material. That makes it such an excellent choice for people who sleep mainly on their side.
- The mattress uses copper-infused memory foam. Copper is known to have certain health benefits and it is also a conductor, meaning it can draw heat away from the body.
- The mattress does a good job of addressing the issue of sleeping hot. There is something called Thermogel infused into the cover. Overall, I found the cover to be cool to the touch as a result. In addition, the copper infusion into the mattress will draw heat away and there are also little air channels in the mattress to allow for air to flow through it. Overall, it is one of the better memory foam mattresses for sleeping cool.
- Overall, the mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. The memory foam is really nice and has an excellent feel to it that I think a lot of people are really going to like.