The Web Developer Bootcamp – it’s one of best sellers on Udemy course you need to learn web development. There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market.
- Online course taught by a professional Bootcamp instructor.
- 94% of “The Web Developer Bootcamp” udemy course students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of this students where complete beginners when instructor start working with them.
- Everything what is covered in this course is up-to-date and relevant to today’s developer industry. No PHP or other dated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- The Web Developer Bootcamp is the only complete beginner full developer course that covers NodeJS.
- Instructor of this course together with his developers team build 13+ projects, including a giant production application – YelpCamp. In general no other course instructors walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- Thereupon the course is constantly updated with new content, video lectures, projects, and modules. This is great investment in long term.
So what you can learn in The Web Developer Bootcamp Udemy Course?
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Make Real web apps using cutting-edge technologies
- Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Write web applications with full authentication
- Setup responsive navbars on websites.
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Write a Real application using everything in the course
- Develope your own Node modules
Instructor of this course: Colt Steele
Developer with a serious love for teaching. Instructor spent the last few years teaching people to program at 2 different immersive Bootcamps where He helped hundreds of people become web developers and change their lives. In addition Colt Steele’s graduates work at companies like Google, Sales Force, and Square.